Friday, March 14, 2008

reminiscent

I was browsing through public transportation information, and I came across San Francisco's F-Market & Wharves, which I've ridden a few times. One of the most memorable was when I was young. I remember riding this particular model of streetcar with my dad. When we were riding, a man on the streetcar threw his briefcase out of the streetcar. He then proceeded to jump out. I suppose he was late. It was the most peculiar sight, as you can't jump out of most streetcars to begin with! Such is the beauty of a vintage streetcar. At least I think it was this one ... I suppose that's what I remember, and that the streetcar had to have been shaped like a boat. And seeing as a boat-shaped streetcar really would not fit on the streets of San Francisco ... well, you get the idea.

0 comments :